Thursday, May 20, 2010

New "Waverly" Template


Hi!

Ella created some new and awesome templates
that just hit both stores, My Scrap Shop and
ScrapScandiStyle!! They are called

"Waverly"

This is what she have sayd about them:

Here comes Waverly! When I started out with
these templates my intention was to continue
with the style from book me up templates, but
they turned out like this insted. Wish is good,
since I really like them and the layouts I got from
my CY is lovely! PSD- and TIFF-files, complete
with shadow, S4H-ok.

You can buy them at:

Now with 25% Off at Sale


Now look at these gorgeous pages
made by Ella's creative team!

Anndahl





Carin




Cindy




Natascha






Dislea


Kayla


Marion




Mia






Yvonne




Gorgeous aren't they?!! Thank you so much lady's for
your wonderful work!!

I'll be back later this day with another post
with something excited!! So stay tuned!!


No comments: