Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More File it! templates! and welcome new CT!

I got a new set of templates out in my shoppes!

They are really easy to use and will give you wonderful, layered look on your layouts. Plenty of room for elements, title and journaling as you wish! s4h- and CU-ok!You can get them at:Myscrapshop or Scrapscandistyle

The templates are even CU-ok!

I also got a set of journaling prompts:


15 different journaling prompts in up to 3-4 different versions!Use them on your layouts to get some journaling done!s4h-okYou can get them at:Myscrapshop Scrapscandistyle
And take a look at the beautiful layouts I got with them! I made a "1-kit" call for them at dst, and now I am happy to say that a couple of these ladies have agreed to me on my "call-team" :D


By FlutterbyeFeary
by Marussia





By Natascha
I have to come back with more layouts, have to rest now while little DS is sleeping, hardly got any sleep at all this night, since our boy with diabetes had some problems with his bloodsugar-levels. Probably due to the cold he is having...

No comments: