Monday, November 22, 2010

Book me up! Volume Two Available Now!!

If you were a fan of my Book Me Up Volume 1 you need to click on over to Digiscrapdrivein.com and pick up my latest release...Book Me Up Volume 2!  This new template pack comes in two versions one with clusters and one without.  Each set contains four great templates that help you create stunning layouts.  And the absoulte best part is...right now both versions are on sale 20% off for a limited time!  Take a look...





Here are some layouts my CT put together using this template pack....to help get your creative juices flowing!






This just in take a look at this AWESOME LO!!!



Oh and just a reminder of what Book Me Up Volume 1 looks like;)  



Be on the look out for more releases coming soon!  Oh and don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter!  I include coupons and other information that helps you save and stay up to date on my latest releases, special announcements, sales, and like I said coupons!!!

No comments: