Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Noteish freebie! Use it for the challenge?

Hi! Today I got a freebie for you, actually it's the first template I made when I played around to make the Noteish templates. So, you can download  it, play with it and maybe submit you layout to our challenge.
The challenges rules are quite simple: all you got to do is to make a layout with any of my templates, post a link to it in a comment and then by then end of June I will let my CT and/or my kids pick a winner. the winner will win a GC or a guest CT-spot, what would you like to win?

Here are some of the templates that I got in my stores:
Book me up!



File it! (here double up)


Check out my stores, I got lot more, and more are coming.
Well, here is the freebie Noteish:

2 comments:

Zan said...

okay not only am I a bad blogger but I just checked my comments and you commented back in January...
well you asked for my email here it is zanattotalrewinddotcom
Oh the noteish freebie is awesome.
I just started scrapbooking again...and I always love your templates. Thanks again
Ketch you later
Zan

Zan said...

Hello
Well I got a bit of time to play with the noteish freebie. very fun Thank you.
here it is on DST
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1047667&cat=1697
Thanks again
Zan